Vision Board Motivation – Setting Your Goals!
One huge part of my success has always been keeping motivated, driven and having goals.
A GREAT way to do this is with a vision board.
What’s a vision board?
A vision board is a tool used to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life.
So let’s take a quick look at some examples and then finally my vision board(s).
Here is my vision board from about 2 years ago….
From this sadly I only got the convertible, the dining room, a beautiful girlfriend (and a dog), the beach holiday and the money.
But things have since changed and as such so has my vision board too….
So here is my new vision board!
– $10,000 a month of passive income (the passive part being important)
– A house with a view of the hills/green etc
– A kit car just like the picture
– A fleet of vans for my offline business
– To be happy
– Lot’s of holidays every year
– Billboard advertising for my offline business
– Peace of mind (no worries, debt free etc etc)
– Wake up early every morning because I want to succeed and get things done
– Earn passive income online
– A long driveway to my house
– Horses and other animals at home (chickens, ducks etc)
– A country house in the middle of no where
Will give this an update as and when I achieve the different points too.
These are really easy to make, just fire up google image search and paste all the images that relate to your goals into a word document. Then most importantly, print a few out and put them around your house in prominent places so you actually see them every single day.